Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Bogota hotels3 reviews
very nice hotel in the historical center of Bogota (La Candelaria), very helpful receptionists, nice surroundings, save, clean, comfortablePopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Cartagena hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Although I didn't stay at the Sofitel in Cartagena, I did visit the interior of the place several times because they were a good place to get advice on tours...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Cartagena hotels3 reviews
La Passion has one of the most beautiful rooftops in all of Cartagena and an incredibly relaxed staff that makes the craziness of life wash away. Tremendous location in the...
- Ranked #3 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A gorgeous hotel in a former convent (a rather common occurrence in Cartagena). An elegant bar with a fountain occupies the piazza just in front of the hotel, complete with...Popular with
- 5Ranked #4 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
I loved it it was very clean with the best food for breakfast I loves getting there cinnamon rolls and asking for hot chocolate the rooms where nice with nice...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
Boutique hotel with giant beds, a 360 degree view from the rooftop pool, and excellent service. The kicker, though, honestly, are the double shower heads.
- Ranked #6 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
It's been a while since I visited, but a few years ago, Hotel Marlin was a decent low-budget option.Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Bogota hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Modern, sleek, luxurious, serene—these are adjectives you might think describe a hotel in Milan, New York, or Tokyo. The Grand House, part of the Luxe Worldwide Hotel Collection, brings all...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Bogota hotels2 reviews
Nice place just in the middle of the Candelaria.
- Ranked #7 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
I had Thanksgiving breakfast in Cartagena...pan de bono, jugo de lulo and tinto. Grateful for my life and all the wonderful people in it! Meanwhile, the hotel is a real...