Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Colombia
- 21calle 14 N 3-58, Santa Marta 23420, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Santa Marta hotels2 reviews
You'll feel 22 again at this lovely hostel where the bar is hopping, the pool is splashing, and there's a roof terrace, with free wifi throughout. For a cheap hostel...Popular with
- Cr. 6 No. 35 - 68 Calle del Porvenir, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #7 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
I had Thanksgiving breakfast in Cartagena...pan de bono, jugo de lulo and tinto. Grateful for my life and all the wonderful people in it! Meanwhile, the hotel is a real...
- Calle 14 No.1B-75, Santa Marta, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Santa Marta hotels2 reviews
Cute and super clean hostel with a little restaurant and bar catering to expat tastes. Not the rock bottom cheapest in town but well worth a couple thousand extra pesitos...Popular with
- 24kra.6 No.2-13, Santiago de Cali / Cali, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels2 reviews
La Casa Cafe is a bohemian boarding house in the colonial San Antonio district of Cali. It's run by a lovely Colombian woman named Paola, has a shared kitchen which...
- Calle Don Sancho No. 36 - 165 | Centro, Cartagena 3333, ColombiaRanked #14 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
Boutique hotel option in Cartagena's old center. Not a bad choice!Popular with
- 26Carrera 5 # 4-56, Cali, Valle del Cauca, ColombiaRanked #4 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 review
A great budget option in San Antonio if you're looking for lots of activity. When I visited, there was a large international group of travelers hanging out together and going...Popular with
- 27San Andres de Pisimbala, San Andres de Pisimbala, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in San Andres de Pisimbala hotels1 review
La Portada can feel like a real breath of freshly civilized air after the muddy bus ride from Popayan. Clean rooms, pretty comfortable beds, hot water (not ubiquitous in Colombia)...
- Medellin, ColombiaRanked #6 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
The quality to price ratio at this little find next to the Parque Berrio metro is possibly the best I've ever encountered, second only to staying at a really nice...Popular with
- Carrera 6 # 2-51, Cali, Valle del Cauca, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 review
Boutique hotel in the middle of the colonial old town with private patios on some rooms, an inner courtyard with fountain, and gorgeous, welcoming rooms, for just under 100 American...Popular with
- 30Cra 9 N.11-44, Villa de Leyva, ColombiaRanked #5 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
A nice hippie like communal hostel. The lady who runs this place is super happy and sweet. Be prepared to get hugs and kisses upon your arrival. The places offers...Popular with