Hotels for Foodies in Colombia
- 1Calle Arsenal 8B-58Ranked #28 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
Awesome boutique hotel located in Gersemani right outside the wall and across from the convention center. The Allure is I believe only a year old and under new management(formerly it...Popular with
- Carrera 8, Cartagena, Bolivar, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Cartagena hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Located in an old convent and cloister, the Sofitel Santa Clara gives you the feeling of complete natural harmony with its surroundings. The decor is so well chosen that the...Popular with
- Cartagena, Bolivar, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A gorgeous hotel in a former convent (a rather common occurrence in Cartagena). An elegant bar with a fountain occupies the piazza just in front of the hotel, complete with...Popular with
- Centro Amurallado | Cll Velez Danies Nro 4-39, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #5 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
Boutique hotel with giant beds, a 360 degree view from the rooftop pool, and excellent service. The kicker, though, honestly, are the double shower heads.
- 5calle 14 N 3-58, Santa Marta 23420, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Santa Marta hotels2 reviews
You'll feel 22 again at this lovely hostel where the bar is hopping, the pool is splashing, and there's a roof terrace, with free wifi throughout. For a cheap hostel...Popular with
- Carrera 1 No. 2 - 87 | Bocagrande, Cartagena 1330, ColombiaRanked #11 overall in Cartagena hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Although this property has long been considered a family-friendly hotel, it has recently become infamous for putting the service into the US Secret Service: reports allege that agents invited prostitutes...
- 7Calle 24 # 52-2 a 52-100, Bogota, ColombiaRanked #7 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
beautifully appointed rooms, the vegetable soup es perfecto!
- 8Calle 4 No 2-21, Popayan, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Popayan hotels1 review
Amazing new hostel run by a Scottish couple. Homey, beautiful, great kitchen, quiet yet friendly, it's everything you always wished a hostel could be, plus free wifi and cheap organic...Popular with
- La Montana, 2.2 km, Villa de Leyva, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
A magical place to stay high in the hills above Villa de Leyva, Suites Arco Iris has little private rooms, some with hammocks inside, some with outdoor garden bathrooms, all...
- 10Carrera 35 #1-8Ranked #13 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
This is a cross between a hotel and a hostel with an incredible bar up front. Everything is fairly new and modern. The common areas have interesting art, plenty of...Popular with