Hotels for Green Travelers in Colombia
- Carrera 8, Cartagena, Bolivar, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Cartagena hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Located in an old convent and cloister, the Sofitel Santa Clara gives you the feeling of complete natural harmony with its surroundings. The decor is so well chosen that the...Popular with
- Cartagena, Bolivar, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A gorgeous hotel in a former convent (a rather common occurrence in Cartagena). An elegant bar with a fountain occupies the piazza just in front of the hotel, complete with...Popular with
- Centro Amurallado | Cll Velez Danies Nro 4-39, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #5 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
Boutique hotel with giant beds, a 360 degree view from the rooftop pool, and excellent service. The kicker, though, honestly, are the double shower heads.
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Santa Marta hotels1 review
This is a hostel that is more like a guesthouse. One of the best places I have stayed in all of Colombia. Every day we had new sheets and new...Popular with
- La Montana, 2.2 km, Villa de Leyva, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
A magical place to stay high in the hills above Villa de Leyva, Suites Arco Iris has little private rooms, some with hammocks inside, some with outdoor garden bathrooms, all...
- 6Calle 4 No 2-21, Popayan, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Popayan hotels1 review
Amazing new hostel run by a Scottish couple. Homey, beautiful, great kitchen, quiet yet friendly, it's everything you always wished a hostel could be, plus free wifi and cheap organic...Popular with
- 7Carrera 6 #14 - 06Ranked #1 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
Simple simple simple. That are the best three words to describe this place. It is a simple place, no warm water, outhouse bathroom and very little electricity. Staying at El...Popular with
- Carrera 10 No. 12 - 31 | Plaza Principal de Villa de Leyva, Villa de Leyva, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
GORGEOUS!!! This is the center area of Villa de Leyva and the best place to take photos of the town. The large plaza is HUGE and massive. There are kinds...
- 9Calle 12 No. 7 - 26, San Gil, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in San Gil hotels1 review
Good place to meet travelers. Shawn, the owner of the place, knows a lot of the area. He speaks both Spanish and English. There are a lot of activities to...
- Carrera 9 No 6- 85 Leticia Colombia 8Ranked #2 overall in Leticia hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 0
The hostel administrators are extremely friendly and know Leticia very well. The place is small but the overall atmosphere is pretty cool. You'll get to know interesting people.