Hotels for Green Travelers in Colombia
- 21Calle 79 numero 14-59 apto. 301 | Lago, Bogota, ColombiaRanked #4 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
Go to meet Antonio. My travelmate and I stayed here to have a place to sleep before leaving Bogota back home. This place is more run like an apartment full...Popular with
- 22Tayrona ParkRanked #1 overall in Tayrona National Park hotels2 reviews
I wasn't sure whether to rate Playa Brava 5 stars for the nature or 1 star for the amenities. Jungle, beach and river all meet in a lovely little triangle...Popular with
- Medellin, ColombiaRanked #6 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
The quality to price ratio at this little find next to the Parque Berrio metro is possibly the best I've ever encountered, second only to staying at a really nice...Popular with
- Avenida 6D No. 36N -18 Santiago de Cali Colombia 760009Ranked #7 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
So on the whole this is a very nice hotel. It is located in the Chipichape Commercial Center, which gives you plenty of options for shopping and eating nearby. It...Popular with
- Carrera 4 calle de las Flores # 52-18, Cartagena 13404, ColombiaRanked #21 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
We got into the Cartagena Bus Terminal and let our taxi know of the place we were going and the address as well. He had no clue of where our...Popular with
- Bocagrande, Ave. San Martin #4-46, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #23 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
Booked a place here the night before online. When arriving to the hotel they did not have my reservation. I showed my confirmation and yet still could not find my...
- Conquistadores, Medellín, Antioquia, ColombiaRanked #8 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
Hotel Conquistadores is family run, has wi-fi, a very good Colombian restaurant, and very friendly service. The prices are extremely low (around 35,000 pesos per night for a room) which...
- 28Carrera 3 #5-185Ranked #11 overall in Santa Marta hotels1 review
It seems a common trend in hotels in Colombia is maximizing the beds/room ratio. In what would be a double room in the US they had 2 single and 2...
- 29Calle 14 Nº 7-46Ranked #4 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
Clean, simple, and comfortable with ensuite bathrooms. The coffee is small in the morning but the orange juice is wicked. It's also one of the more reasonable places to stay...
- 30Cra 9 N.11-44, Villa de Leyva, ColombiaRanked #5 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
A nice hippie like communal hostel. The lady who runs this place is super happy and sweet. Be prepared to get hugs and kisses upon your arrival. The places offers...Popular with