Hotels for Trendsters in Colombia
- Calle Estanco del Tabaco #35 - 81 | Centro Historico, Cartagena 13001, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Cartagena hotels3 reviews
A funky hotel in the centro historico that smells a little musty in the foyer but has sumptuous rooms with corners meant for lounging and performing your toilette. (Private) outdoor...
- Cr. 6 No. 35 - 68 Calle del Porvenir, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #7 overall in Cartagena hotels2 reviews
I had Thanksgiving breakfast in Cartagena...pan de bono, jugo de lulo and tinto. Grateful for my life and all the wonderful people in it! Meanwhile, the hotel is a real...
- Calle 14 No.1B-75, Santa Marta, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Santa Marta hotels2 reviews
Cute and super clean hostel with a little restaurant and bar catering to expat tastes. Not the rock bottom cheapest in town but well worth a couple thousand extra pesitos...Popular with
- 14kra.6 No.2-13, Santiago de Cali / Cali, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels2 reviews
La Casa Cafe is a bohemian boarding house in the colonial San Antonio district of Cali. It's run by a lovely Colombian woman named Paola, has a shared kitchen which...
- Calle Don Sancho No. 36 - 165 | Centro, Cartagena 3333, ColombiaRanked #14 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
Boutique hotel option in Cartagena's old center. Not a bad choice!Popular with
- Carrera 6 # 2-51, Cali, Valle del Cauca, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 review
Boutique hotel in the middle of the colonial old town with private patios on some rooms, an inner courtyard with fountain, and gorgeous, welcoming rooms, for just under 100 American...Popular with
- 17Carrera 5 # 4-56, Cali, Valle del Cauca, ColombiaRanked #4 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 review
A great budget option in San Antonio if you're looking for lots of activity. When I visited, there was a large international group of travelers hanging out together and going...Popular with
- 18San Andres de Pisimbala, San Andres de Pisimbala, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in San Andres de Pisimbala hotels1 review
La Portada can feel like a real breath of freshly civilized air after the muddy bus ride from Popayan. Clean rooms, pretty comfortable beds, hot water (not ubiquitous in Colombia)...
- Medellin, ColombiaRanked #6 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
The quality to price ratio at this little find next to the Parque Berrio metro is possibly the best I've ever encountered, second only to staying at a really nice...Popular with
- 20Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #34 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
While in Cartagena this is where you come to see blue-green water and powder soft sand. This is one of over 20 Islands but one if the better ones. While...Popular with