Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- Carrera 8, Cartagena, Bolivar, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Cartagena hotels44 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Located in an old convent and cloister, the Sofitel Santa Clara gives you the feeling of complete natural harmony with its surroundings. The decor is so well chosen that the...Popular with
- Calle Estanco del Tabaco #35 - 81 | Centro Historico, Cartagena 13001, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Cartagena hotels4.53 reviews
A funky hotel in the centro historico that smells a little musty in the foyer but has sumptuous rooms with corners meant for lounging and performing your toilette. (Private) outdoor...
- Cartagena, Bolivar, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Cartagena hotels52 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A gorgeous hotel in a former convent (a rather common occurrence in Cartagena). An elegant bar with a fountain occupies the piazza just in front of the hotel, complete with...Popular with
- Centro Amurallado | Cll Velez Danies Nro 4-39, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #5 overall in Cartagena hotels4.52 reviews
Boutique hotel with giant beds, a 360 degree view from the rooftop pool, and excellent service. The kicker, though, honestly, are the double shower heads.
- Calle de la Media Luna | Calle 35 No. 10 – 35, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #6 overall in Cartagena hotels4.52 reviews
It's been a while since I visited, but a few years ago, Hotel Marlin was a decent low-budget option.Popular with
- 6calle 14 N 3-58, Santa Marta 23420, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Santa Marta hotels42 reviews
You'll feel 22 again at this lovely hostel where the bar is hopping, the pool is splashing, and there's a roof terrace, with free wifi throughout. For a cheap hostel...Popular with
- Cr. 6 No. 35 - 68 Calle del Porvenir, Cartagena, ColombiaRanked #7 overall in Cartagena hotels42 reviews
I had Thanksgiving breakfast in Cartagena...pan de bono, jugo de lulo and tinto. Grateful for my life and all the wonderful people in it! Meanwhile, the hotel is a real...
- 8Calle 4 No 2-21, Popayan, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in Popayan hotels51 review
Amazing new hostel run by a Scottish couple. Homey, beautiful, great kitchen, quiet yet friendly, it's everything you always wished a hostel could be, plus free wifi and cheap organic...Popular with
- La Montana, 2.2 km, Villa de Leyva, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels51 review
A magical place to stay high in the hills above Villa de Leyva, Suites Arco Iris has little private rooms, some with hammocks inside, some with outdoor garden bathrooms, all...
- 10Calle 24 # 52-2 a 52-100, Bogota, ColombiaRanked #7 overall in Bogota hotels51 review
beautifully appointed rooms, the vegetable soup es perfecto!