Hotels for Wellness in Colombia
- Calle 14 No.1B-75, Santa Marta, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Santa Marta hotels2 reviews
Cute and super clean hostel with a little restaurant and bar catering to expat tastes. Not the rock bottom cheapest in town but well worth a couple thousand extra pesitos...Popular with
- 12Tayrona ParkRanked #1 overall in Tayrona National Park hotels2 reviews
I wasn't sure whether to rate Playa Brava 5 stars for the nature or 1 star for the amenities. Jungle, beach and river all meet in a lovely little triangle...Popular with
- 13kra.6 No.2-13, Santiago de Cali / Cali, ColombiaRanked #2 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels2 reviews
La Casa Cafe is a bohemian boarding house in the colonial San Antonio district of Cali. It's run by a lovely Colombian woman named Paola, has a shared kitchen which...
- Calle Don Sancho No. 36 - 165 | Centro, Cartagena 3333, ColombiaRanked #14 overall in Cartagena hotels1 review
Boutique hotel option in Cartagena's old center. Not a bad choice!Popular with
- Carrera 6 # 2-51, Cali, Valle del Cauca, ColombiaRanked #3 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 review
Boutique hotel in the middle of the colonial old town with private patios on some rooms, an inner courtyard with fountain, and gorgeous, welcoming rooms, for just under 100 American...Popular with
- 16San Andres de Pisimbala, San Andres de Pisimbala, ColombiaRanked #1 overall in San Andres de Pisimbala hotels1 review
La Portada can feel like a real breath of freshly civilized air after the muddy bus ride from Popayan. Clean rooms, pretty comfortable beds, hot water (not ubiquitous in Colombia)...
- 17Carrera 5 # 4-56, Cali, Valle del Cauca, ColombiaRanked #4 overall in Santiago de Cali hotels1 review
A great budget option in San Antonio if you're looking for lots of activity. When I visited, there was a large international group of travelers hanging out together and going...Popular with
- Medellin, ColombiaRanked #6 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
The quality to price ratio at this little find next to the Parque Berrio metro is possibly the best I've ever encountered, second only to staying at a really nice...Popular with
- Conquistadores, Medellín, Antioquia, ColombiaRanked #8 overall in Medellin hotels1 review
Hotel Conquistadores is family run, has wi-fi, a very good Colombian restaurant, and very friendly service. The prices are extremely low (around 35,000 pesos per night for a room) which...
- 20Calle 14 Nº 7-46Ranked #4 overall in Villa de Leyva hotels1 review
Clean, simple, and comfortable with ensuite bathrooms. The coffee is small in the morning but the orange juice is wicked. It's also one of the more reasonable places to stay...