Comfort Inn Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!210 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomOnly 61% said rooms were clean enough.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Comfort Inn Winnipeg Airport features a coffee shop/café, currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complimentary
There are 81 guestrooms at Comfort Inn Winnipeg Airport. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with free local calls. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk