Comfort Inn Central
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 61%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Comfort Inn CentralMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 12
The first thing to note is that it can be a bit tricky to get here. While I could clearly see the sign as I pulled off the highway, I couldn’t access it due to one-way streets and a long median. Luckily, I had a GPS set and it took me the opposite direction for a few blocks, down the street, then across. The general areas of the hotel are dated, but the rooms have been recently renovated and are quite warm and inviting. The pool in nice and has a privacy wall around most of it. The proximity to the Merchandise Mart makes up for anything this place is lacking cosmetically. If you are a vendor in town for an event, you will love the direct access to the mart just off the lobby. The parking is free and close.Recommended for:
- Comfort Inn CentralMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6First to Review
A cheap, family friendly place along I-25 with a pool. It's a quick drive to Mile High Stadium, Elitch Gardens amusement park and the Denver Aquarium.Recommended for:
Fair243 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 92%.
- Restaurant89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 70%.
- RoomOnly 54% said rooms were clean enough.
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning