Comfort Inn Fallsview
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Good!2128 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Location89% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
Dining options at The Tower Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 3.5 star property offers limo/town car service and business services. Complimentary
There are 42 guestrooms at The Tower Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. Flat panel televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include electronic/magnetic keys and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property caters to adults only and caters to couples.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: C$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker