Comfort Inn Real San Salvador
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Comfort Inn Real San SalvadorMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
An overrated, average comfortable stay on a unfavorable location. The standard double room was outdated, cold and did not have towels. The reception desk was unfriendly and unhelpful. The area was remote and felt unsafe for exploring on foot.
Very Good!13 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- ServiceWorld class service. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- FoodFood is delicious. 83% satisfied guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 78% of guests gave positive feedback.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.
There are 48 guestrooms at Comfort Inn San Salvador. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.