Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre151 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- HotelHotel is great. 82% satisfied guests.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 72% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service61% said the reception staff was ok.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a business center and offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary evening reception. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and coffee in the lobby.
There are 62 guestrooms at Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature phones and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.