- Distance: 0.0 mi
1 Bathroom • Sleeps 4
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, Milan 20121 ItalyRanked #2 overall in Milan things to doDistance: 0.2 mi71 reviews
Maybe I am not a shopping lover - It is OK. Building is very nice but full of out of my budget stores. Great for the millionaires and billionaires.Popular with
- 3Ranked #9 overall in Milan things to doDistance: 0.2 mi19 reviews
This is one of the main high end designer shopping streets which has on one end not only an Armani shop but also hotel and restaurant. On Saturday, women wearing...Popular with
- 6Via Brera, 28, Milano, ItaliaRanked #34 overall in Milan things to doDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
Milan's most worthwhile picture gallery is housed on the upper story of the city's still-functioning art academy. The collection is arranged in chronological order and include some real Renaissance gems,...Popular with
- 9Via Pietro Verri, 8, 20121 Milan, ItalyRanked #64 overall in Milan things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
It may be impossible to actually buy anything here unless you're an aristocrat, but the Alexander McQueen shop still provides one of the most affecting experiences in the commercial world...
- 10Via Clerici 5, 20121 MilanRanked #76 overall in Milan things to doDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Close to the Scala there is the 18th century Palazzo Clerici, which contains one of the finest artworks in Milan: the famous fresco of Giambattista Tiepolo "The Sun's chariot, guided...