Connemara Coast Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Connemara Coast HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewAug 31, 2013
a bit old fashioned (may be they have refurbished by now) but very nice view, indoor pool and outside hottub!, good food and vines, we where outside the season but i can imagine it can be busy with families. nice lounge. good hotel, would go back.
Good!99 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.