Trip Plan Details
- Delano Hotel1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Puerto Sagua700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139recommended Puerto SaguaClassic cuban breakfast food. Great prices, not fancy, but just good. Chicken is amazing.Recommended for:
- Sergio's3252 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145recommended Sergio'sgreat cuban coffee and morning breakfast. Total old school cuban.Recommended for:
recommended Wynwood WallsThe Wynwood Walls was conceived by Tony Goldman in 2009. He was looking for something big to transform the warehouse district of Wynwood, and he arrived at a simple idea: "Wynwood's large stock of ... read morewarehouse buildings, all with no windows, would be my giant canvases to bring to them the greatest street art ever seen in one place."The Wynwood Walls has brought the world's greatest artists working in the graffiti and street art genre to Miami.Don't miss them.Recommended for:
- Rose Bar & Pool Bar at the Delano1685 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FLrecommended Rose Bar & Pool Bar at the DelanoWhen you enter Delano there's a light corridor with long curtains and some corners with tables where you can take a sit and have your drink. At the end of the corridor there's the garden with a very ... read morecharming swimming pool, and palm trees. at the very end of the garden there's a nice bar when you can sip drinks.Recommended for:Manuela Nadin
very cool place
- W South Beach Hotel2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139recommended W South Beach HotelWonderful new hotel, directly on the beach. Inside there many pieces of famous artists, such as Damien Hirst and also some nice shops. Close to the garden there is a small corner with "hair chair" in ... read morea "mountain style". there's a nice dining area, just outside in front of the beach. The hotel is famous also for the restaurant, very stylish.Recommended for:
- Design District120 Northeast 40th Street, Miami, FL 33137-3512, United Statesrecommended Design DistrictIt is a very interesting area of Miami, full of beautiful shops, good restaurants, bars and showrooms. During Art Basel in December this area becomes really alive with parties and expositions.Recommended for:Manuela Nadin
here you could find nice restaurants, shops and cafe.... for sure not turistic at all!!!!
- Big Pink157 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139recommended Big PinkNice place for breakfast and lunch. There's a wide choice of food. Music is fine and also staff is kind. The restaurant is in a very good position, 2nd against Collins Avenue, very close to the sea ... read morebut also to shopping area.Recommended for:Manuela Nadin
No tourists here
- Whitelaw Hotel808 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Cafe Martorano3343 E Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308recommended Cafe MartoranoIf you enjoy the Italian-American cuisine you should visit this place; also in the same place you'll find a Casino and lot of places to dance.Recommended for:
- Sra. Martinez4000 Northeast 2nd Avenue Miami, FL 33137recommended Sra. MartinezSra. Martinez, housed in a beautifully restored post office building from the 1920s, offers an extensive, gourmet menu and one of the hippest dining atmospheres in Miami's design district. If you ... read morecan't decide on one of the many mouthwatering tapas, order the Miami Spice Menu ($35.) It's a great way to sample Executive Chef Michelle Bernstein's culinary genius, with small plates of bacon-wrapped dates, oxtail stew, pork belly, jamon croquettes and more.
recommended Cape Florida LighthouseLovely beach great facilities and a lovely lighthouse and little museum. The park area is well maintained. It offers for a great day at the beach and also for a little historical tourism.Recommended for:
recommended Key BiscayneSuperb park lovely beach with a great history. You will love the view at the top of the lighthouse. There are lots of camping grounds. The beach is great for swimming and for water sports for which ... read morethere are plenty available.Recommended for:
- Surfcomber Miami-South Beach, a Kimpton hotel1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139recommended Surfcomber Miami-South Beach, a Kimpton hotelFantastic service, clean rooms, great food. We were treated very well by the hotel staff, especially Jessica at the front desk and Matthew. Our room was roomy enough. The pool was great and warm and ... read moreclean, and access to the beach was great. The area the hotel is in is perfect for me, as it is close to south beach, but without the crowds and craziness of the farther south area. just right.Recommended for:Max Perez
In retrospect, I really like that this hotel was a little removed from the touristy south beach area, yet still close enough to bike or walk to the craziness.
- Mac's Club Deuce222 14th Street, Miami Beach, FL, United Statesrecommended Mac's Club DeuceThe Deuce is a classic for good reason. The drinks are inexpensive, the service is friendly, honest, and laid back. The décore is dark and divey, with neon accents. Entertainment options include ... read morebizarre conversation, a pool table, and an excellent jukebox. Miami Beach is an expensive place to drink, except for Club Deuce and a very very few other places. It's always a strange and fun time at the Deuce.Recommended for:Max Perez
best and cheapest drinks in town, with lively conversation, and convenient access to miami ink!
- Townhouse Hotel150 20th Street, Miami Beach, FL 33139recommended Townhouse HotelBoutique hotel in prime location amongst big hitter hotels Delano, Shore Club and Setai. You're paying for location here with a decent bedroom/bathroom. Given that its neighbors charge small fortunes ... read morefor the rooms, this place is a godsend. Nice rooftop bar and lounge area + Bond St restaurant in the basement is an unexpected lovely surprise that gives the hotel credibility as quality boutique.Recommended for:Hadley Diest
Reasonably priced and right in the middle of where you want to be -- can have drinks at the Shore Club, Delano, etc...
It's simple but good, and they have Bond Street in the basement (amazing sushi).
also be sure to check out Nikki Beach - you'll pay a pretty penny, but love the house music and vibe there.