Conrad Hong Kong
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- Conrad Hong KongMember ofLuxury TravelersBudget TravelersFamily TravelersNov 28, 2013
Great location at Pacific Place shopping complex. Excellent service, wonderful accommodations. Many food and shopping choices with three other five star hotel is the same complex. Right above subway.Recommended for:
- Conrad Hong KongMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 2Nov 04, 2012
It's another regular hotel that I frequently stay when I am in Hong Kong - located at Pacific Place shopping mall (one of the three hotels that are located in the same area). It's convenient as there are plenty of restaurants to visit at the mall and there is an MTR. Rooms are a bit small, but if you are lucky to have higher floors, you can have a nice view.
- Conrad Hong KongMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Apr 19, 2013
I stayed here during a work trip and loved it. Super comfy rooms, excellent service, restaurant, and it's connected to one of the best shopping malls in Hong Kong. The airport was about a 30min cab ride away.
- Conrad Hong KongSep 27, 2012
I love this property located in Central Hongkong. It has a scenic view from its rooms facing other hotels, green lush mountains and swimming pool. The room size is comparatively smaller yet clean, hygenic and comfortable. All dining options are awesome with wide variety of cuisines being offered in all their inhouse restaurants. I really love those cute little teddy bears of Conrad placed on your bed upon your arrival in the hotel room, feels good.
The Gym facility is great. Its a complete luxury and very comfortable stay at Conrad. Indian, Mexican, Thai food is easily available. In the evenings there are live singing performances.. The lobby has a wonderful decor of flowers especially the red ones-which gives a very vibrant look in the lobby.
- Conrad Hong KongJul 04, 2012
There aren't that many Conrad's in the world, and I have to say this is one of the bests I've been at. It's definitely an exceptional hotel from the rooms to the staff. The service is excellent!
Sure it's a bit expensive, but if you have the opportunity stay a night. It's quite exquisit.
- Conrad Hong KongMember ofBudget TravelersBackpackersJul 03, 2012
This hotel is simply amazing. The rooms are huge and are in the heart of Admiralty/Central. The dinner buffet is a treat with oyster, traditional cantonese food and some western delights.
If you have the urge to splurge, take a look at the conrad
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
Excellent!1257 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.