Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 85%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Conrad MiamiMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2First to ReviewOct 29, 2013
The Conrad is located in Downtown Miami, in the heart of the financial district. While this might not sound appealing to the leisure traveler, the location offers prime access to the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena and Bayside. While it does seem to cater to business travelers, there are plenty of amenities to keep the discerning vacationer happy, as well. The lobby is located on the 25th floor, which seemed inconvenient and odd at first. However, the location makes the lobby a destination in itself. The lobby bar and restaurant offer great views of Biscayne Bay. Try grabbing a cocktail around sunset. The spa is also wonderful, with a great fitness area, and the rooftop includes tennis courts and a pool. This modern hotel serves as a cool downtown hotel for extended stays or quick, single night stays before or after a cruise.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!612 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Location98% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food.