Phone:+1 305 503 6500
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 96%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (7)
- Conrad MiamiMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2First to ReviewOct 29, 2013
The Conrad is located in Downtown Miami, in the heart of the financial district. While this might not sound appealing to the leisure traveler, the location offers prime access to the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena and Bayside. While it does seem to cater to business travelers, there are plenty of amenities to keep the discerning vacationer happy, as well. The lobby is located on the 25th floor, which seemed inconvenient and odd at first. However, the location makes the lobby a destination in itself. The lobby bar and restaurant offer great views of Biscayne Bay. Try grabbing a cocktail around sunset. The spa is also wonderful, with a great fitness area, and the rooftop includes tennis courts and a pool. This modern hotel serves as a cool downtown hotel for extended stays or quick, single night stays before or after a cruise.
Excellent!503 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location99% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building90% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.