Conrad New York

102 North End Avenue, Manhattan, NY, United States

Great location near the World Trade Center and Battery Park. We were lucky to be upgraded to a suite, thanks to HHonors Diamond status. The suite was very spacious and well decorated. We felt like royalty, knowing standard NYC apartments were much smaller in size. We slept very well. The bed was very comfy. My only gripe was the customer ...

Popular withDesignBusinessLuxury

Things to do near Conrad New York for Spiritual Seekers

filtered bySpiritualX

One World Trade Center

0.18 mi from Conrad New York

One of my dreams was to see the original twin towers and I can imagine how pretty it must have been to see it live because the new is gorgeous and super tall, plus all the history and sadness surrounding this place.

Popular withHistoryFamiliesDesign

6 World Trade Center, New York, État de New York

0.19 mi from Conrad New York

National September 11 Memorial & Museum

0.36 mi from Conrad New York

Definitely worth a visit. I had been to NY a bunch of times during the rebuilding. Its amazing what they have done. The fountains outside are quietly powerful, creating a sense of endless falling inward that is beautiful and moving. We almost skipped the museum, as it looks really small from the outside. Glad we didn't - its massive, going ...

Popular withHistoryLocalSpiritual

Trinity Church

0.53 mi from Conrad New York

Apart from visiting the church, don't miss the Trinity Root Sculpture, the tree that fell on September 11, 2001 and shielded the church from harm. It has been painted red, and stands as a testament to life, humanity and the positive response to the catastrophe.

Popular withHistoryBudgetSpiritual

World Trade Center Site

0.37 mi from Conrad New York

The World Trade Center Site was interesting, but a very emotional sight to see.

Popular withSpiritualHistoryLocal

Battery Park

0.81 mi from Conrad New York

Battery Park was nice. However, when we went it was way too crowded and some of the park was under construction.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal

Chinatown

0.98 mi from Conrad New York

Their annual Lunar New Year celebration is one of the nation's biggest. They even have a big parade! Sad to say, I've only eaten in Chinatown once. I remember it being really good, but not amazing. I am spoiled though, with SGV and Alhambra right next to me!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Charging Bull

0.66 mi from Conrad New York

The bull statue is an icon of Wall Street, but photos are hard to get with the constant crowds that surround it.

Popular withHistoryLocalDesign

Staten Island Ferry

0.94 mi from Conrad New York

The best view of the Statue of Liberty is to be had from the deck of the Staten Island Ferry. While disembarking for any length of time in the stronghold of New York Republicans (otherwise known as Staten Island) is not advisable, the ride there and back costs the same as one subway ride and is beautiful. Did I mention ...

Popular withBudgetOutdoorLocal

Tweed Courthouse

0.55 mi from Conrad New York

The Tweed Courthouse was built between 1861 and 1881 at the behest of the notoriously corrupt William Tweed (aka Boss Tweed) the political party boss of Tammany Hall that controlled New York City and New York State politics. Tweed was eventually arrested for siphoning off money earmarked for the courthouse for his own personal use. He was found guilty and ...

Popular withHistoryDesign

Jacques Torres Chocolate - Hudson Street

0.99 mi from Conrad New York

Some of my favorite chocolate in the city and my favorite hot chocolate. Buy the giant 2.2lb blocks...one of the best deals there is. Ultra high end quality chocolates...love the dried dark covered cherries

Popular withLuxurySpiritualHistory

New York Stock Exchange

0.61 mi from Conrad New York

This is an iconic building at the center of world finance, but overall not much to see.

Popular withHistoryBusinessLocal

Wall Street

0.68 mi from Conrad New York

The heart of the financial world, and a historic and iconic location. I'm really though, there isn't much to see. I visited only so I could say I'd been there.

Popular withHistoryLocalBusiness

South Street Seaport

0.84 mi from Conrad New York

What a relaxing place this pedestrian area of NY. With typical features of docks this is a perfect place for resting a bit. There are nice cafes and some shops. From yhis position you could take really nice sights of the city.

Popular withLocalFamiliesOutdoor

World Trade Center

0.27 mi from Conrad New York

Saw the sunset from the tourist observation area of the South Tower in 1990. So beautiful!

Popular withLocalHistory

City Hall

0.46 mi from Conrad New York

I really enjoyed the park surrounding City Hall, the Belgium Waffle food stand and the street dance performers.

Popular withHistoryLocalFoodies

Canal Room

0.72 mi from Conrad New York

My favorite location to see my favorite 80's cover band. Rubix Kube every Saturday night. I've been planning on checking out the 90's cover band on Friday nights in the near future.

Popular withNightlifeStudentsTrendsters

Topshop

0.94 mi from Conrad New York

Being from Canada, we didn't until recently have this amazing store in our country. This being said for any young fashionista this is definetley a place to check out! Although it is quite pricy for a student like myself, I always end up splurging a bit because their clothing is really quite amazing. Plus, I saw Selena Gomez when I ...

Popular withTrendstersDesignStudents

Greenhouse

0.95 mi from Conrad New York

I’ve only ever been on a Sunday (it is a gay night), but Greenhouse is a really fun space. There are plants everywhere, but not in a tacky way, and the overall feel is very other-worldly. Be sure to check what’s going on any particular night, as the event will make a difference.

Popular withLGBT

The Yard at Soho Grand Hotel

0.76 mi from Conrad New York

i could live at this hotel. i have stayed at several hotels in NY, but this one is my all time favorite.

Popular withAdventure