Conrad New York
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 97%Business Travelers
- 85%Luxury Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
Member Reviews (7)
- Conrad New YorkMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewNov 22, 2013
My newest favorite spot to hangout in downtown New York City. Close to Battery Park and the waterfront, the design of the lobby is amazing, and the rooftop bar is even better. Not to many people know of it, so it's great it doesn't get overcrowded.Recommended for:
- Conrad New YorkAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Aug 06, 2013
Conveniently located next to the Battery Park waterfront, the Conrad Hilton is a sleek new hotel with an impressive modern lobby furnished with mid-century modern-style furniture. What stands out however is the unbelievable artwork: a series of huge angular steel tubes - Monica Ponce de Leon's sculpture 'Veils' - dramatically dangling from the skylit ceiling and Sol LeWitt's painting 'Loopy Doopy Blue and Purple 1999' - an outstanding 13 stories high piece adorned with theatrical lighting. It's especially pleasant given not to many people know about it, and also due to its movie theatre on a different level.Recommended for:
- Conrad New YorkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Aug 17, 2013
Great location near the World Trade Center and Battery Park. We were lucky to be upgraded to a suite, thanks to HHonors Diamond status. The suite was very spacious and well decorated. We felt like royalty, knowing standard NYC apartments were much smaller in size. We slept very well. The bed was very comfy.
My only gripe was the customer service. Although they were responsive initially in providing additional toiletries, numerous phone calls made down to the front desk went unanswered. The line rang over 10 times with no response.
Despite the poor customer service via the phone, we felt the customer service in-person was outstanding. The Concierge was very helpful with directions and travel information, while the Bell Desk was quick to flag us a cab.
Recommended for business travelers.Recommended for:
Excellent!2082 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Room92% thought rooms were spacious.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location85% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food72% were happy with the price.