- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Constitution InnFirst to ReviewOct 20, 2013
This hotel is a little underwhelming and outdated, and its staff members are a little gritty and rough around the edges. It's in an odd location that feels like a seedy alleyway, but yet you're only a block or two from the waterfront and the U.S.S. Constitution. The rooms are a decent size and come equipped with a kitchenette area, which is nice. The furniture and décor, however, have definitely seen better days. One nice feature about this hotel is that it is connected to the YMCA, so guests have free access to the lap pool, large fitness center, and aerobic studio. However, keep looking if you are hoping to stay somewhere charming or modern.Recommended for:
- Constitution InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Sep 10, 2013
With white cinder block walls and cheap-looking, less than comfortable furniture, the rooms at the Constitution are reminiscent of a college dorm room. The decor and presentation in general just seemed a bit sloppy to me, and the sheets and bedspreads had that sort of starchy, washed one too many times, kind of feel to them. The outside of the hotel, named in honor of the famous tall ship moored just a few blocks away, has a cool nautical theme going on, with a classic boat name plaque and a balcony that somewhat resembles the front of a ship, but this fun theme all but disappears when you go inside. Seems like a missed opportunity. I should also mention that there were a lot of student groups on the premises when I was there, which makes a lot of sense. Guests should also be advised that the elevators are incredibly slow.Recommended for:
Mediocre1141 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Wellnesstop-notch fitness area, thought 99%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 86%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Service66% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel62% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 2.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Boston property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 1 mi. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2002.
There are 147 guestrooms at Constitution Inn. Guestrooms have courtyard views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with signature bedding and triple sheeting. At the 2.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in January 2002. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 6.00 per night
- Rollaway bed: US$ 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed): US$ 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.