Continental Bayside Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1473 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food94% loved the dining experience.
- Internet93% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
- Service51% said the reception staff was ok.
Dining options at Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 1.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and ATM/banking services.
There are 220 guestrooms at Continental Downtown Bayside Port of Miami. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.