Continental Hotel & Casino
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!317 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 76%.
- RoomFor only 64%, the bathroom was ok.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Continental Hotel & Casino include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The property hosts a complimentary manager reception. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility.
There are 363 guestrooms at Continental Hotel & Casino. Guestrooms have city or pool views. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads and hair dryers.Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. LCD televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Guestroom renovations were completed in October 2009. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Late check out: PAB 60
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms