Continental Oceanfront Hotel South Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre110 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service71% thought the service was unprofessional.
- Room68% said rooms were dirty.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 63%.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- InternetInternet is poor.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Miami Beach property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting
There are 251 guestrooms at Continental South Beach Oceanfront. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible