Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Cook Islands
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Amuri hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We stayed in the cheep bungalows across the lagoon and swum here to hang out. Amazing beach, and resturant areas, and great snorkling off the back reef. We ate here...
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Muri hotels2 reviews
Relaxing, reasonable, steps to the beach. Backpackers' hostel but also has private rooms with kitchenettes. Compared with similarly situated and equipped places, very reasonably priced. The chickens may try to...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Amuri hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Aitutaki is an incredible island and the resort is located on one of the more beautiful beaches. My partner and I have traveled to a few locations in the South...Popular with
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Titikaveka hotels2 reviews
Looking forward to our 10-day Cook Island holiday, my husband selected the Rarotonga Beach Bungalows, which, although expensive, are indeed located in a very picturesque and beautiful setting, right on...
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Aitutaki hotels1 review
Great location. Right near a couple great resturants, and across the lagoon from the Aitutaki Resort which you can go chill at if you are low key about it. Near...
- Ranked #2 overall in Aroa Beach hotelsHotel Class: 4
- Ranked #2 overall in Muri hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Arorangi hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 9Ranked #22 overall in Muri hotelsPopular with
- 10Ranked #13 overall in Arorangi hotelsPopular with