Hotels for Vegetarian in Cook Islands
- Motu Akitua | Aitutaki Lagoon, Cook IslandsRanked #1 overall in Amuri hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We stayed in the cheep bungalows across the lagoon and swum here to hang out. Amazing beach, and resturant areas, and great snorkling off the back reef. We ate here...Popular with
- 2Muri Beach | P. O. Box 434, Muri, Cook IslandsRanked #1 overall in Muri hotels2 reviews
Relaxing, reasonable, steps to the beach. Backpackers' hostel but also has private rooms with kitchenettes. Compared with similarly situated and equipped places, very reasonably priced. The chickens may try to...Popular with
- Amuri | PO Box 90, Cook IslandsRanked #2 overall in Amuri hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Aitutaki is an incredible island and the resort is located on one of the more beautiful beaches. My partner and I have traveled to a few locations in the South...Popular with
- Aroa Beach, Cook IslandsRanked #1 overall in Aroa Beach hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 5Titikaveka, Cook IslandsRanked #1 overall in Titikaveka hotels2 reviews
This is a great little property. Only 5 cottages and has a very "mom and pop" feel to it. The office staff are incredibly friendly. Best things about the property:...
- | PO Box 121, Avarua, Cook IslandsRanked #1 overall in Avarua hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The rooms were good and comfortable with huge bathroom. The continental breakfast buffet had a good selection had this extremely tasty muesli soaked in what seemed to be coconut cream?...
- 7Across the lagoon from Aitutaki Lagoon ResortRanked #1 overall in Aitutaki hotels1 review
Great location. Right near a couple great resturants, and across the lagoon from the Aitutaki Resort which you can go chill at if you are low key about it. Near...
- Aroa Beach, Aroa Beach, Cook IslandsRanked #2 overall in Aroa Beach hotelsHotel Class: 4
- Muri Beach, Muri, Cook IslandsRanked #2 overall in Muri hotelsHotel Class: 4
- Beach Road, Arorangi, Cook IslandsRanked #1 overall in Arorangi hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with