Things to do in Cook Islands
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Titikaveka things to do2 reviews
get a taste of the island on sunday mornings 10am, go to the church and hear the amazing singing, visitors are always welcome!
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Ngatangiia things to do2 reviews
Some really good snorkling off the beach here. When the visability is good you can go way out into the bommies, and see schools of huge bumphead parrotfish.Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Avarua things to do2 reviews
Cool idea. It is a mix of handicraft stalls, and food stands. I think there is live music once a week too, which brings a good crowd.
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Aitutaki things to do1 review
Best for Seclusion: There are no permanent residents on One Foot Island, ranked No. 2 for seclusion, where travelers can walk through shallow blue waters to long sandbars. Drumbeats at...Popular with
- 5Ranked #2 overall in Titikaveka things to do1 review
Upgraded from the last time I was there. Thumbs up
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Muri things to do2 reviews
Renting a car or motorbike is a great way to see the island. However these guys are totally disorganized. When I turned in my bike they "lost it" and claimed...
- 7Ranked #2 overall in Aitutaki things to do1 review
The administrative capital of the island, you will miss it if you blink. This is the spot to get boats out around the barrier reef though, as there is a...Popular with
- 9Ranked #1 overall in Vaimaanga things to do