Things to do for Wellness in Cook Islands
- 1Ara Tapu, Titikaveka, Cook Islands2 reviews
get a taste of the island on sunday mornings 10am, go to the church and hear the amazing singing, visitors are always welcome!
- 4Tapuaeta'i, Cook Islands1 review
Best for Seclusion: There are no permanent residents on One Foot Island, ranked No. 2 for seclusion, where travelers can walk through shallow blue waters to long sandbars. Drumbeats at sundown signal the last boat back to neighboring Aitutaki island.Popular with
- 5Ara Tapu, Titikaveka, Cook Islands1 review
Upgraded from the last time I was there. Thumbs up
- 6Muri, Cook Islands3 reviews
Renting a car or motorbike is a great way to see the island. However these guys are totally disorganized. When I turned in my bike they "lost it" and claimed I had not turned it in, threatening to continue charging my credit card until I turned it in. A week later they sorted it out, and did end up refunding ...
- 9Ara Tapu, Vaimaanga, Cook Islands
- 10483 Avarua Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- 11Cook Islands