Copa Sul Hotel
Member Reviews (2)
- Copa Sul HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Copacabana Sul Hotel is an affordable base for sightseeing in Rio de Janeiro, and its close to Copacabana Beach about 2 - 3 blocks away. I remember only paying about $100 per night, but this was back in 2003. Now its about a little over double as Brazil currency has doubled over past 9 years. I remember going to the roof top and taking a picture of the Copacabana Beach from there. From there, you can also see the Christo Rentendor.
- Copa Sul HotelJan 18, 2013
If you are looking for good quality and location at a special price Copa Sul might just be the hotel for you.
Situated one block away from Copacabana beach you will find that for only 370 Brasilian Reals per night (just over £100) you certainly get your moneys worth here. One good tip - they can release last minute rooms at a cheaper rate at this hotel, so try some bartering and see what happens...
The service is excellent here and they offer a tasty breakfast to energise you for the day ahead along with all of the other trimmings you would expect from a hotel well versed in receiving guest from all over the world.
There are plenty nice restaurants and juice bars nearby as well. Try out the local rodizio restaurants that will give you all you can eat for a set price.
Good!842 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- Room68% complained about the bathroom.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests gave positive comments.