- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 74%Adventure Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Copamarina Beach ResortMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewDec 23, 2013
Copamarina occupies prime oceanfront real estate on Puerto Rico’s less-explored southern coast, complete with a palm-fringed beach and 20 acres of tropical gardens. It’s a setting that more than makes up for any style shortcomings. Take advantage of the recently updated on-site spa, two seafood-oriented restaurants, and several pools, or venture farther afield. The historic seaside town of Guánica is within walking distance; nearby adventures include bird-watching in Dry Forest Reserve and snorkeling by tiny Gilligan’s Island.
Outstanding!667 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a good beach hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 87%.
About Copamarina Beach Resort:
This property offers both all inclusive and room only rates. Meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities are included in all inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. This Guanica property has a
There are 106 guestrooms at Copamarina Beach Resort. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- This property caters to couples and caters to families.