Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

304 Rathmines Road Lower, Rathmines, Dublin 6, Ireland

Restaurants near Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Copper Face Jacks

0.94 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Legendary nightclub in Dublin, which is considered to be the one that stays open the longest. Loads of drunken Irish, but well worth a visit if you want to get completely hammered. ;)

The Butcher Grill

0.57 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Ranelagh Village Market

0.51 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

I love COFFEE there I've said it and this is one of the best in Dublin. Nick's Café is very small, take away, or drink it in the poet's corner around the back. I think it's the best value coffee in Dublin, and this is where I get my Yirgacheffe & Chimaltango variety. They also grind the beans for my ...

The Barge

0.64 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Great atmosphere! When it's sunny having a pint there surrounded by cool people! Good food as well.

Coopers Restaurant

0.94 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

A Bistro-type restaurant in Lesson Streeet. We have only stopped for coffee and cake here but it was excellent, as was the service and we plan to return for lunch. They also do dinner on certain days of the week. Check opening hours on their website.

The Black Apple Café

0.57 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Of all the coffee I tried in Ireland, this place was my favorite. We came here two days during our eight day trip, first for cappuccinos and scones and again for brunch. The pancakes were great! It was conveniently located a few blocks away from where we were staying in Dublin.

Sabor Brazil

0.95 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Amazing little restaurant with a great team in house. Brazilian Fine Dining with an authentic character. Good luck getting a booking!

Popular withLuxury

Tribeca

0.56 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Delicious wild mushroom fettuccine with smoked chicken, spinach, garlic, toasted breadcrumbs & parmesan.

The Sussex Restaurant

0.88 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Good food and a nice Irish Stout before we leave Dublin

Milano

0.53 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

5 stars!!! Caffè Reale with Figs, cinnamon and white wine spiced syrup, mascarpone

Green Nineteen Café

0.92 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Most of the dishes are only 10 euros. I had a succulent Wild mushroom & pumpkin gnocchi.

Baxter and Greene

0.76 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Delicious BLT sandwich with salad and chips.

LIBERTÉ

0.85 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Nice French coffee shop to relax and enjoy a nice coffee. They have delicious pastries.

Cornucopia Wholefoods

1.48 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

The brownie is so good here.

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesGreen

Queen of Tarts (Cork Hill location)

1.55 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Queen of Tarts actually has two locations, one on Cow's Lane and one on Dame Street. I only ate at the Dame Street location which is much smaller and I found more intimate. Queen of Tarts is not just an amazing bakery, but also a place to get a cup of tea (in real china like you would get at ...

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianDesign

Bewley's Grafton Street

1.39 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

A cafe I stumbled across in Grafton Street. When I visited, there was a free chocolate with every coffee!

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Winding Stair Bookshop & Cafe

1.72 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Has a bookstore below, and Irish food in the restaurant. It is not cheap, but is good quality Irish food with fresh ingredients.

Keoghs Of Trinity Street

1.55 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Great little cafe with great food and tea. I'd go back any time.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Cafe En Seine

1.34 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

Posh place, expensive beer , but in overall I always had a great time there.

The Pig's Ear

1.48 mi from Copán Café Bar and Garden Terrace

OMG is all I can say. One of my most memorable experiences in Dublin was my first meal at The Pig’s Ear Restaurant (seeing how I LOVE food). I had their preset 2 course lunch special and had THE MOST tasty Irish Stews ever! The food and ambiance were stellar. If you’re going to splurg on a meal in Dublin, ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesTrendsters