Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental Bay
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Member Reviews (1)
- Copthorne Hotel Wellington Oriental BayMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to ReviewSep 15, 2013
as we where here it was under a different hotel-chain. so it only can be better. nice to have an indoor pool and to be a little outside the center. we had a wonderful view over the bay to the city and the museum. i think it is much better now. so i would go there again to see for myself
Very Good!878 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Room95% thought the view was good.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 52%.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool. This 4.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Wellington property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first come, first served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2007.
There are 118 guestrooms at Copthorne Hotel Wellington, Oriental Bay. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. 29 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 13 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: NZD 22 per night
- Valet parking: NZD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed: NZD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.