Coral Rock Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Coral Rock HotelFirst to Review
THE place to stay when in Jambiani! You totally loose track of time there. Everyone's so chill and the food, although simple, is really good. You can walk into the ocean for 1 km before getting water up to your knees when the tide is low. The sand is like cookie dough. I want, no! I NEED to go back again someone day.
Good!39 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant86% were happy with the price.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 71%.
- LocationTerrific location.
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet