Coral Rock Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Coral Rock HotelFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
THE place to stay when in Jambiani! You totally loose track of time there. Everyone's so chill and the food, although simple, is really good. You can walk into the ocean for 1 km before getting water up to your knees when the tide is low. The sand is like cookie dough. I want, no! I NEED to go back again someone day.
Very Good!11 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food86% were happy with the price.
- LocationTerrific location.
- BeachGood beach.