Cortina Inn was everything I expected it to be. Good service, very comfortable, clean and close to the slopes.
Restaurants near Cortina Inn and Resort
- 11.73 mi
- 21.85 mi
- 32.11 mi
- 41.36 mi
- 51.18 mi1.18 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort1 review
Great on mountain lunch for Empanadas. Made by Ana, run by Ana
- 62.1 mi
- 71.18 mi1.18 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort1 review
Located at the Inn at Long Trail across for access to the "Long Trail"
- 82.12 mi2.12 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort
I would love to give a higher rating but the service was slow and we had to walk up to the bar to get the check. Also both orders has something wrong, but one of them were fixed with adjusting the bill. The dinning room Felt like an old restaurant that needed a facelift, but the bar was fun and ...Popular withLocalBackpackersFamilies
- 915.45 mi
- 107.32 mi7.32 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort3 reviews
the BEST! Exceptional food, great friendly staff and right up the street. Awesome wine selection also
- 1113.29 mi
- 1210.46 mi10.46 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort4 reviews
They deliver, just let them know you are staying at the Cabin @ Bridgewater.
- 136.14 mi6.14 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort3 reviews
Our local tavern with live music on weekends. pool tables, great food and beer.
- 149.87 mi9.87 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
Great food. Amazing steaks! Fantastic atmosphere.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesLocal
- 158.54 mi8.54 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
Fine Dining 1/2 mile away from Deer RunPopular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies
- 1614.46 mi14.46 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
Great breakfast and lunches: organic, best ingredients and lovely hosts.Popular withTrendstersFoodiesFamilies
- 1714.41 mi14.41 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
Delightful Italian slow food restaurant with great wine selection and wonderful owners
- 1814.32 mi14.32 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
- 1919.67 mi19.67 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
Dining on Lake Bomoseen to the north of us. About a 20 minute drive north on VT Rt 30. Dockside dining outdoors or seating in the restaurant. Watch the sunset. Great food
- 208.9 mi8.9 mi from Cortina Inn and Resort2 reviews
This craft brewery is where Long Trail Ale is made, which is cool, but I also like that you can nosh on some awesome food (w/ good veggie options) on a deck that overlooks the river between...samples.