Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
Very Good!1815 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 96%.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 3.5 star
There are 388 guestrooms at Corus Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. 32 inch flat panel televisions have free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room