Hotels for LGBT in Costa Rica
Recommended for You
- 1Playa Negra, Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Puerto Viejo hotels3 reviews
Hotel Banana Azul is a great little resort located on a black sand beach just north of the popular surfer/backpacker town of Puerto Viejo. The hotel is a laid back...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Cabo Velas, Playa Conchal, Guanacaste 232-5150, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Brasilito hotels6 reviews
Everybody here is so friendly and they have great service!Popular with
- 39 Km West Of La Fortuna Centra Arenal Volcano Region, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Nuevo Arenal hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Wonderful resort in the heart of Costa Rica. Breathtaking views of Arenal. Courteous staff and beautiful pools.Popular with
- 4Garabito Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Carara National Park hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I loved it enough to move here, now I live near the beach, its amazing,http://www.flickr.com/photos/capt_richard_barone/
- 5Palo Seco Road, Parrita, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Parrita hotels3 reviews
Magical place, exactly what you think when you picture tranquil, secluded. Rooms are beautiful, lots of space, great lighting, clean and well decorated. Very secluded area on the beach, only...Popular with
- Pastor Diaz Ave, Jaco, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Jaco hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The black sand beach of Jaco boasts some of the best waves around. Check into the Best Western that sits right on the sand and spend your days surfing, body...Popular with
- P.O.box 242-1225, Plaza Mayor, Nicoya, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Nicoya hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Punta Islita has wonderful rooms, excellent staff and an ideal beach location.
- 8350 meters south of the canopy tour, Montezuma, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Montezuma hotels2 reviews
Montezuma Gardens is a must for anyone visiting the area.The owner, Ryan is a personal friend and a nature ambassador par excellence fluid in local tico Spanish and United States...Popular with
- Jaco 12358-1000, Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in Jaco hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Beautiful Hotel located within a rainforest. It is pricey but well worth it. There is a restaurant and a few bars. We were there in November which was pretty quiet...
- Municipalidad de Garabito, Pastor Diaz Ave, Puntarenas Canton, Costa RicaRanked #8 overall in Jaco hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Everybody knows of Punta Leona when we mentioned it in Costa Rica and even though it is known as one of the biggest resorts, we weren't impressed with our hotel...Popular with