Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Costa Rica
Recommended for You
- 1Playa de Jaco, Costa RicaRanked #4 overall in Jaco hotels1 review
Located in the heart of Jaco on the beach, this outdoor dining is a favorite of ours. Great drinks and a wonderful menu. Outdoor beach dining at it's best.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 25 miles past Tabacon, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa RicaRanked #3 overall in La Fortuna hotels4 reviews
Arenal Observatory Lodge is located just nest to the Arenal Volcano National Park, a 12 kms distance from the popular village of La Fortuna town. The Park, home of Costa...Popular with
- 3Palo Seco Road, Parrita, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Parrita hotels3 reviews
Rarely do we find a resort located on such a gorgeous stretch of beach not crowded, but that's exactly what we found here. Clandestino has 12 rooms, and is only...Popular with
- Playa Arenilla, Gulf of Papagayo, Costa Rica (Formerly Fiesta Premier Resort & Spa)Ranked #1 overall in Gulf of Papagayo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My husband son and I stayed here right before it became an all-inclusive. the rooms are great as they bunched two to a unit and they are placed throughout the...Popular with
- 5Tamarindo Playa, Tamarindo, Costa RicaRanked #5 overall in Tamarindo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Hey Brian, Jardin del Eden Hotel is one of the best places to stay at in Tamarindo Beach. Beautiful ocean views, relaxing swimming pool, nice decor rooms and very friendly...
- 6Sabana Larga, Atenas 20502, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Atenas hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Staying at Vista Atenas bed and breakfast is the ultimate way to connect with the region's people and culture. It's the perfect way to enjoy a home-like environment. All visitors...Popular with
- Rincon de la Vieja, 1, Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in Bijagua hotels1 review
Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin is a truly ecotourism lodge for adventure travel and nature lovers. The hotel is surrounded by lush gardens with native trees, exotic flowers and many types of...
- La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Costa RicaRanked #18 overall in La Fortuna hotels1 review
Las Colinas Arenal Hotel, an eco-friendly small hotel is one of the most recognized bed & breakfast in La Fortuna town, located in the heart of the La Fortuna, only...Popular with
- 9Nosara Beach, Nosara, Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in Nosara hotels1 review
Nosara Beach is a beautiful beach destination sitting on the north pacific coast of Costa Rica, enclosed by sea on one side and tropical forest on the other. Nosara, a...Popular with
- 10Carretera Monterverde a Tilarán, Costa RicaRanked #6 overall in Santa Elena hotels1 review
A great family-run stay in Santa Elena Monteverde. The hosts Jose and Marcelo are great people...Popular with