Hotels for Trendsters in Costa Rica
Recommended for You
- 1Enfrente de Economy Rental Car | Playa Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Costa RicaRanked #4 overall in Tamarindo hotels3 reviews
Not sure about the surf camp itself - although it seems to be the most popular due to legendary Robert August, world surf star of The Endless Summer, hand-shapes boards...Popular with
- 21km west of Commercial Paco | On the Old Road to Santa Ana San Rafael, Escazu 1075-1007, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Escazu hotels1 review
Great View from the Room on the Second Level, and breakfast was so good! Meranda and Matteo are very welcoming and know everything about the area and Costa Rica! Would...Popular with
- 3Palo Seco Road, Parrita, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Parrita hotels3 reviews
Rarely do we find a resort located on such a gorgeous stretch of beach not crowded, but that's exactly what we found here. Clandestino has 12 rooms, and is only...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Tamarindo, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Tamarindo hotels3 reviews
Los Altos de Eros means the height of love – and that’s just what this place is. Every detail is thoughtfully planned and executed, from the rooms to the exquisite...Popular with
- Playa Arenilla, Gulf of Papagayo, Costa Rica (Formerly Fiesta Premier Resort & Spa)Ranked #1 overall in Gulf of Papagayo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
My husband son and I stayed here right before it became an all-inclusive. the rooms are great as they bunched two to a unit and they are placed throughout the...Popular with
Show PricesLowest price guaranteed
- 6Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #6 overall in Puerto Viejo hotels1 review
Great staff, quickly becomes home!
- 7Punta Banco, Pavones | P.O. Box 13411-1000, Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in Osa Peninsula hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
One of the best all around lodges I have ever seen! From the overwhelmingly gorgeous jungle property, to the kind-hearted owners who hand picked an aloe leaf to tend to...
- 8San Carlos, Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in San Carlos hotels1 review
For natural hot springs, Termales del Bosque is your best, and most affordable, option. Nestled in the middle of the rainforest, right next to a rushing river, you can soak...Popular with
- 9P.O. Box 531, Monteverde, Costa RicaRanked #7 overall in Monteverde hotels2 reviews
Ever been to a Cloud Forest? Open your eyes, your ears, all your senses, and get ready! You can go on your own or in a tour, depnds on your...Popular with
- 10Puerto Viejo, Costa RicaRanked #21 overall in Puerto Viejo hotels1 reviewPopular with