Great location right off of the 101 freeway, walking distance to the Ventura Pier and lots of old town Ventura restaurants. The building and facilities are dated and run down, otherwise it would be a 4 star hotel. Free parking, free wifi, and free breakfast. We're staying in an oceanfront room with a balcony and fireplace for around $100. Good ...
Restaurants near Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura for Trendsters
- 10.08 mi
- 20.22 mi598 East Main Street, Ventura, CA 93001, United States0.22 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura3 reviews
Inside a gorgeously restored old bank building, this restaurant aims high, with prices on the menu to match. I wouldn't necessarily spend the dough to eat dinner here again (though the lobster pot pie was enormous and delish). But I might swing by on a weekend night to visit the little penthouse bar filled with college kids, Baby Boomers and ...Popular with
- 30.23 mi60 South California Street, Ventura, CA, United States0.23 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura3 reviews
Great place for fresh fish and seafood. The menu has a wide variety. We love the New England Clam Chowder and fish tacos. It can turn into a bit of a scene on weekend nights and the wait can be long.
- 40.21 mi66 South California Street, Ventura, CA0.21 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Great food, great drinks in a very cool atmosphere. I'm a vegan and I still have lots of choices. My favorite is the barley salad, gnocchi with a Moscow Mule. Homemade desserts too.Popular with
- 50.15 mi
- 60.19 mi143 South California Street, Ventura, CA0.19 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Part restaurant, part music venue, and mostly bar, Bombay's is a local favorite because of its vast outdoor patio, its weekly karaoke nights, the occasional live concerts (in the room in the back), and an almost nightly DJ spinning dance and pop favorites. Plus, it's walking distance from the boardwalk and the beach.Popular with
- 70.18 mi
- 80.28 mi
- 90.28 mi472 East Main Street, Ventura, CA0.28 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura2 reviews
Right downtown on Ventura's Main Street, Anacapa Brewing is the oldest brewpub in Ventura County. Honkin' huge plates of pub grub are just OK, but the beers are even better. Easy, convivial place to grab a brewski with friends during happy hour or after dinner, or to catch the game on big-screen TVs tuned to ESPN.Popular with
- 100.39 mi567 Sanjon Road, Ventura, CA, United States0.39 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
For a chain restaurant I really like Joe's. For whatever reason I can look past the gimmicks and just enjoy their food. I'm usually not this forgiving for places like this but they give you some really good seafood here. I like this spot because it's right off of the freeway and is easy to get to. I suggest the ...
- 110.69 mi35 W. Main St. #A, Ventura, CA0.69 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Best Indian food I've had in the 805 area code. Beats any of the local places we've frequented in the Santa Barbara area. Really flavorful food. They deliver but they also have very comfortable seating. Comfortable floor seating as well. Will definitely be back here again.
- 120.35 mi387 East Main Street, Ventura, CA, United States0.35 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
The best Thai food around! Everything we had was absolutely delicious. Try the beef jerky-it's not what you'd expect, but really tasty.
- 130.67 mi1497 E Thompson Blvd, Ventura, CA 930010.67 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
We came here for a leisurely brunch post-Ventura half marathon. The patio, where we were seated, has a really nice laid-back ambiance. Our food was good and the service was very quick. Even the wait for a table, which looked like it was going to be long, was faster than we thought it would be.
- 140.4 mi298 E Main Street0.4 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Capriccio is on Main street in downtown Ventura. It is a casual and comfortable place, with pretty reasonable prices and pretty good food. My business associate and I went their for a late lunch (3:30 to 5:30) on a Friday to catch up on all things business and personal. They were still serving, and used the Lunch menu for all ...
- 150.45 mi451 E Main St, #8, Ventura, CA 930010.45 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
If I live near Ventura, this will be my hangout spot every weekend! Great food, good drinks and great music! And when you are here to see a gig, they have the most intimate venue. Dressed in red and dim the lights, a few of my favorite bands has played here and I enjoy every minute of it. J.R. Richards ...
- 162.85 mi
- 171.2 mi2055 E Main St, Ventura, CA 930011.2 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura3 reviews
Gotta say I was expecting some pretty A-Mazingness thanks to Triple D w/Guy Fieri. He might have set me expectations wayyyyy to high. Though the food was good, it def not worth an hour and a half drive. I was super excited for the chorizo burger. However, it was pretty bland except for the spiciness, which wasn't even that spicy. ...
- 181.2 mi
- 193.52 mi500 E Main ST.3.52 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Service is excellent. Food is consistently delicious. Great selection of flavored naan. Large selection of vegetarian dishes. Our kids love the sweet lassi.Popular with
- 202.88 mi1510 Anchors Way Dr, Ventura, CA2.88 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review