Great location right off of the 101 freeway, walking distance to the Ventura Pier and lots of old town Ventura restaurants. The building and facilities are dated and run down, otherwise it would be a 4 star hotel. Free parking, free wifi, and free breakfast. We're staying in an oceanfront room with a balcony and fireplace for around $100. Good ...
Restaurants near Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
- 212.65 mi3449 East Main Street, Ventura, CA, United States2.65 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Delicious BBQ and fish for the non meat eaters. Don't forget to get some rolls! 10 minute drive
- 224.48 mi5722 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA 930034.48 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
Lunch for 1 at the bar please - and off I went to my eat lunchtime sushi at this very unfamiliar faraway place. I Love Sushi is a located in a strip mall and is by no means fancy, but follows the commercialized set up of sushi bar lined with seats, and tables lined up everywhere else. On a Tuesday ...
- 231.19 mi2026 E Main St, Ventura, CA 930011.19 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
Been here more than once with a regular customer. Great neighborhood place on one of the main drags in Ventura. Owner (Koba-san, from Tokyo) is the Chef, wife (from Kyushu) is the waitress. Small, personal touch restaurant with good, fresh, and authentic sushi. Has a good steady group of regulars. This is how most sushi places are in Japan, owner ...
- 244.47 mi
- 252.85 mi1583 Spinnaker Dr # 104, Ventura, CA2.85 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura1 review
Very tasty ice cream in the Ventura Harbor. The inside of the shop is badly outdated, but the flavor selection is pretty wide. I got a cone of green tea ice cream, which had a really nice texture and a rich taste.
- 261.45 mi34 S Seaward Ave, Ventura, CA 930031.45 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
Seaward Sushi is a tiny but warm, family run, neghborhood place for sushi. It is just off Main Street on Seaward, in mostly a residential neighborhood. It is 99% local neighborhood patrons, mostly Caucasians from the area, little if any tourists. It has been here for 27 years. It has a nice cozy decor. You walk in one door and ...
- 271.4 mi
- 281.13 mi
- 292.84 mi
- 304.63 mi1437 South Victoria Avenue, Ventura, CA, United States4.63 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
This is an average sushi shop. The night I went there, there was little business (wednesday night) but they had a full staff, which is almost all Korean, including the Sushi Chefs. However, we got nice personal attention, and the sushi was large portions of fish draping over the rice. I bought 2 large beers for the staff, so everyone ...
- 3112.11 mi
- 3215.51 mi
- 3312.13 mi
- 3414.21 mi1316 Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA 9301014.21 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
I ve been here a few times. Good when you are on the road with kids and when you want to get quick food. Like all the locations off 101 avoid any time near lunches the lines are very long. The onions are great.Popular with
- 357.99 mi
- 3613.03 mi259 West Ventura Boulevard, Camarillo, CA, United States13.03 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura4 reviews
a nice, upscale chain restaurant in the Ventura area. lots of healthy options. salmon was delicious and well prepared. service was attentive and earnest. I'm in Ventura a few times a year and I'd definitely go back here, especially since there's a dearth of good, healthy restaurants in the vicinity.
- 3715.49 mi910 Linden Avenue, Carpinteria, California15.49 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura3 reviews
Much better than I'd expected, this sleek wine bar and restaurant in downtown Carpinteria is the perfect place to linger over lunch or a late-night bite with friends. The servers were frosty and lead-footed, but the wine flights and cheese-and-charcuterie platters were generous and tantalizing.Popular with
- 387.69 mi111 E Gonzales Rd, Oxnard, CA 930367.69 mi from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ventura
This place is just like a Shakey's. They have an average salad bar and bunch of different pizzas. There's an arcade and games for kids in a small section too. I've brought some of the teams I coach here for team meals when we're playing in Oxnard. There's plenty of space here, so it tends to work out for us. ...Popular with
- 3912.14 mi
- 4011.9 mi