Country Inn & Suites Orlando Universal
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!1027 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 54%.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 170 guestrooms at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando Universal, Florida. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail and free local calls. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.