Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic City
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic CityMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersSep 02, 2013
Everything about this hotel is excellent except for one glaring flaw. The rooms are nice, the service is friendly, the breakfast is good, the lobby is nice and everything feels shiny and new. But the location is terrible. We stayed here for a friend's bachelor party because it was the cheapest decent option during the Atlantic City Beer Festival, and friends still talk about how they felt like they were in danger when they walked between the boardwalk and the hotel.
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic CityOct 23, 2012
Fresh made omelettes and waffles made the free breakfast fantastic. Only valet parking is available, which can become somewhat of a pain, and its expensive at around $12 a day. The area the hotel is located in is just okay, but its a nice place to get away from all the casino action after a long day. The lobby is nice with huge high ceilings and the rooms seems large and clean. Some rooms have ocean views, so try to request one of them upon check-in. The one downside, is that there was no pool. A cab to Borgata is approximately $13 and to Caesars about half of that. I wouldn't recommend walking around much at night. All in all, I would definitely go back to this hotel again in the future.
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlantic CityFirst to ReviewOct 18, 2012
The Marriott Courtyard Atlantic City is just what you'd expect from a Marriott, clean and affordable with comfortable beds and large rooms. The breakfast buffet was good, with many choices, and very fairly priced. It's located just one block from the beach and boardwalk, which was great for us because we spent most of our time on the beach. The fitness center seemed brand new and always seemed to be empty. The only option was valet park for $10 a day, so I parked at Resorts, walked 2 blocks, and that only cost $5 a day. There's no dinner option at this hotel, so we ate at one of the local casinos and usually our lunch was a slice of pizza or sandwich from one of the many choices on the boardwalk.
Very Good!771 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 89%.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 69%.