Courtyard by Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Courtyard by Marriott Fisherman's WharfMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Oct 04, 2012
Very friendly staff and omg, the lobby was so beautiful. I loved their little "marketplace" where you can buy late night snacks! The lobby area also has a computer where you can print your boarding passes (very important for us frequent fliers!) and browse some cool looking books. There were a few books I wanted to read, but since I was in a hurry to check out, I did not have a chance to jot down the titles. The rooms are clean and pretty standard, but the location is definitely unbeatable! You're soooo close to Fisherman's Wharf and all the SF hotspots.
- Courtyard by Marriott Fisherman's WharfMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers+ 2Sep 11, 2012
Not a great lover of the Wharf, in general, but was pleasantly surprised by my stay when I came to town for a weekend event on the water. The hotel seems like it was renovated in recent years, has friendly staff, and reasonable rates compared to other things on offer down there. The location on the edge of the wharf isn't bad either, as it is easy to walk the other direction from all the tourist schock and head toward Aquatic Park and Ft. Mason, if you desire. The cafe/bistro is not bad for breakfast and In N'Out Burger around the corner is also a bonus
- Courtyard by Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
Very Good!657 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location98% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room92% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 127 guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Fishermans Wharf. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, coffee/tea makers, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.