Courtyard by Marriott Maui
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 83%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Courtyard by Marriott MauiMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Sep 16, 2013
This is your standard Courtyard experience but a little on the pricey side. Still, it's right next to the airport and there are practically no decent options nearby. In Kahului, this is your best bet by far.Recommended for:
Excellent!500 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Room81% said the beds were comfortable.
- GroundsNice grounds.
Aliases: Courtyard Maui Kahului Airport