Set up against the Irish Hills of SLO, near a newer strip mall off Los Osos road and next to a horse pasture, is this sparkling new Courtyard. This hotel is pretty new, so the condition of everything is excellent. We had a larger double Queen room, which was decent size, with a pastoral view onto the green, grassy hills. ...
Hotels near Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
- 11.66 miHotel Class:1.66 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo18 reviews
This place is like no other place I've ever been. I don't even know how to describe it, except it's like stepping into someone else's dream, if that dream were a hotel conceived of in the most kitsch terms possible.Popular with
- 23.62 miHotel Class:3.62 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 reviewPopular with
- 31.22 miHotel Class:1.22 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
This is an older Embassy Suites, it has been remodelled and repainted, but it still has a feel of decades gone by. It is 4 stories, and the dramatic atrium found in many newer Embassy Suites is more of a large skylight here. The rooms are suites, but again, not new and fresh in feel. The property is situated next ...
- 41.42 miHotel Class:1.42 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
This hotel is very primitive but it has everything I would ask for. Room is clean and spacious. Free breakfast and wifi are provided. Staff was courteous. The hotel is located right off the highway and SLO downtown is only a short drive away. There are a few restaurants within walking distance if you don't feel like driving. My only ...Popular with
- 53.2 miHotel Class:3.2 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
We planned a full day of wine tasting up the coast and needed a place to stay for the night. We found an amazing deal on Hotels.com for this Ramada Inn---King Suite for $99! The Pro(s): Our room was H-U-G-E. You seriously could have done cartwheels all around without bumping into anything. We also had a large patio overlooking the ...Popular with
- 65.44 miHotel Class:5.44 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo4 reviews
The view overlooking the water was fantastic. There's a number of TravelZoo deals that can get you this space on the cheap. Our balcony over looking the pool is nice of exactly where I love to go. The breakfast option is a great deal for all that you eat while eating outside. It doesnt hurt that it is right by ...
- 76.81 miHotel Class:6.81 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo3 reviews
The number-one place I always recommend to families who are coming to stay by the beach in San Luis Obispo County, this casual hotel has oversized suites with in-room Nintendo, a swimming pool with an ocean view, board games galore, and a giant life-sized chessboard out back. Cool! Rates during the summer, especially on weekends, can get ridiculously high. But ...Popular with
- 812.43 miHotel Class:12.43 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo2 reviews
Rodeway inn In Morro bay is right in the middle of everything. A block from the Morro Rock and all the shops .The Rodeway Inn staff was so helpful anytime we needed anything she was there. We ate every morning there Complimentary Breakfast!. The kids loved it and we loved it! The price was great and the rooms where clean. ...Popular with
- 96.46 miHotel Class:6.46 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo2 reviews
the room was fabulously spacious. it was quiret within the hotel, but could still see and heaer the ocean. the room uad extra ammenaties ...towels pillows blanket ...i Loved the extra towels & pillows! the bed was just right ...for me, anyway ....the room was Fabulous!! it felt more like home than a motel/hotel room....my own little bungaloo on the ...Popular with
- 107.75 miHotel Class:7.75 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo2 reviews
A little pricey but nice rooms and great location !
- 1118.45 miHotel Class:18.45 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo2 reviews
If you want an affordably priced, spacious motel room a short walk from the beach, you can't do much better than this professional run, impeccably clean place. I also put my family & friends up here when they're visiting SLO County with kids and/or a dog in tow. The rooms even have windows in the doors that are specifically put ...Popular with
- 126.79 miHotel Class:6.79 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo2 reviews
It's not about the rooms here, which are just average for your typical chain motel. It's the setting right on the cliffs overlooking San Luis Bay, with crescent white-sand Pismo Beach set beneath your feet. The view is impressive enough that more than a few wedding parties sweep through here. Book a stay on a weeknight to avoid the crowds.Popular with
- 138.86 miHotel Class:8.86 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 reviewPopular with
- 1411.73 miHotel Class:11.73 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
This place exceeded my expectations and I would stay here again. Pros - large, clean, nicely finished rooms with views - heated pool and sauna, protected from wind - good value Cons - about a mile from "downtown", if close proximity to restaurants and shops is important
- 157.55 miHotel Class:7.55 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
The sunsets from here are great!!!
- 166.9 mi6.9 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 reviewPopular with
- 176.94 miHotel Class:6.94 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
- 1812.73 mi12.73 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
Finally, there's a motel in Morro Bay that I can whole-heartedly recommend to my family and friends who come to visit SLO County. Uphill from the harborfront Embarcadero and can't-miss-it Morro Rock, this courtyard motel takes things to the next level. Boutique amenities, spiffy rooms with fireplaces and flat-screen TVs, and a great ocean-themed color scheme throughout. You can even ...Popular with
- 1912.69 miHotel Class:12.69 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
Went here a few years back when driving on the one down from the Bay to LA, it's a great deal if you have dogs and just looking for a place to stop on your way. We drove down to the beach in the morning, it's a must! gotta love Morro bay :)Popular with
- 2012.59 miHotel Class:12.59 mi from Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo1 review
Tudor design and very quaint. A very pleasant stay. The rooms have such a cute old styled decor. I love florals so it suited me well and most of them have balconies as well. The maid service was super nice. All the areas of the hotel seem well kept and clean. This hotel is quite popular and sold out frequently. ...Popular with