Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Stockton
- 10.55 mi2702 W March Ln, Stockton, CA 952190.55 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
I like this restaurant since we brought our team to eat here two nights in a row! It was a group of about 20 people or so. The management was awesome, they accommodated us very well and the food was very good. I also like how they give you dessert with your entrees as part of the meal. I would ...
- 20.65 mi2671 W March Ln, Stockton, CA 952070.65 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
Olive Garden is a pretty unhealthy delicious Italian restaurant. I love the bread sticks and salad but it's really unhealthy. I would come more often if I was health conscious. The eggplant parm is my favorite entreePopular with
- 30.83 mi
- 40.44 miA5, 2819 West March Lane, Stockton, CA, United States0.44 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton
Just crushed down their 7 dollar lunch buffet. Good deal. All you can eat pizza, breadsticks and salad that's full of veggie options. Even cinnamon bread for dessert. Management was very accommodating, so I recommend this spot if you want a filling and inexpensive meal.
- 53.06 mi
- 61.15 mi2233 Grand Canal Blvd, Stockton, CA 952071.15 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
In the Bay area, this Indian restaurant might only rank 3 stars. But in Stockton, I'm gonna give it that 4th star just for being so out-of-the-box and unexpected. Just east of the I-5, Swagat does a lunch *and* dinner buffet that's way above average, with a half dozen different chutneys and fresh-baked naan bread delivered to your table in ...Popular with
- 72.68 mi419 Lincoln Ctr, Stockton, CA2.68 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton
A popular Japanese restaurant with the UOP crowd as well as other locals, Sho Mi is a quick and inexpensive option for Japanese Sushi Rolls. There are many different options to choose from and the quality is also reflective in the price...good value.
- 83.24 mi
- 92.57 mi
- 104.59 mi902 Waterloo Road, Stockton, CA4.59 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
Possibly one of the best Mexican breakfasts is served here at the Hacienda Sahuayo. The breakfast offerings have many different choices and the food is delicious!! I cannot speak on authenticity, but I can speak on taste and value which are both great here! The interior is very cute and is set up like an interior courtyard of an hacienda.
- 111.14 mi2233 Grand Canal Blvd, #119, Stockton, CA 952071.14 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
- 124.53 mi749 N Sierra Nevada St, Stockton, CA 952054.53 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
- 132.38 mi5607 Pacific Ave, Stockton, CA 952072.38 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
Chained French Bistro Mimi's Cafe's Stockton location is in a strip mall in one of the nicer areas of Stockton. Because it is a chain, service and food quality is consistent. The outdoor seating at the Stockton location is actually quite nice and sunny.
- 142.38 mi5615 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA2.38 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
Yes, there is a Boudin's serving its famous clam chowder in sourdough bread bowl in Stockton, CA. Located in an upscale strip mall, this Boudin outlet is clean and bright complete with exhibition kitchen and awesome service.
- 153.77 mi5052 West Ln, #4c, Stockton, CA 952103.77 mi from Courtyard by Marriott Stockton1 review
Located in a strip mall, China Palace is surprisingly good. They have a to-go section as well as huge banquet rooms. The interior decorations is definitely a walk back in time with the traditional red and gold lacquer tiles and dragon and phoenix motifs. The food (dim sum and dinner) is good and service is typical of most Chinese restaurants...efficient!
- 161.42 mi
- 172.7 mi
- 183.06 mi
- 192.34 mi
- 202.61 mi