Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 50%Family Travelers
- 50%Nightlife Lovers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Courtyard by Marriott Washington NorthwestFirst to ReviewSep 23, 2013
This is a great hotel in a great neighborhood. The staff welcomed me warmly the second i got in and the neighborhood is a great mix of residential Washington and the hopping nightlife of Adams Morgan.
I was impressed with some of the finer touches in the rooms, including a tea kettle and a microwave to ensure your culinary needs are met. That's a big plus if in Washington for either work or pleasure.
The views from the room are also incredible, offering a great southward shot of Connecticut Avenue and the Washington monument. Top to bottom, this hotel has pretty much everything you're going to need whether you're here for business or just for fun.
Very Good!511 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Location97% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Food61% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
About Courtyard by Marriott Washington Northwest:
Dining options at Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC/ Dupont Circle include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and
There are 147 guestrooms at Courtyard by Marriott Washington DC/ Dupont Circle. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.