Courtyard Dallas Market Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 63%Budget Travelers
- 63%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Courtyard Dallas Market CenterMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 25, 2013
At first you'd think this is just another hotel in an area that's (honestly) overflowing with hotels, and in a sense you'd be right. It's just as good as you'd expect and just as posh as it should be considering the price. But this place has it's charms. For one, the quasi-restaurant in the lobby is a nice place to keep yourself and the family entertained, at least until you leave. They have an interesting set of tables with televisions in the booths with remote controls, which screams "family-friendly" to me. I just want to finish my breakfast, son. Please watch Spongebob or something.
Anyway, the true charm of this place is the courtyard. The name of this hotel isn't arbitrary or gimicky. There really is a courtyard in the middle of the whole thing that is more than noteworthy. There's an area for adults with a stone fire (check the pics), a pool that is big enough for anyone, and plenty of enclosed space for the kids to run around. Though this hotel isn't close to anything too exciting, it's definitely enough to keep you and the family entertained until you can find something else to do.
- Courtyard Dallas Market CenterMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Sep 23, 2013
The Market Center area is an aging part of town that's focused on business, whether it's industry or medical. The structures are decades old, but it's always good to see a hotel that offers a pleasant surprise and that's exactly the case with the Courtyard. It looks pretty standard from the outside, but as soon as you walk through the door, it's slick, modern, and stylish. The trend extends to the comfortable guest rooms. The pool area is picturesque, with umbrellas and loungers situated outside of the main dining room.
Very Good!376 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Food100% loved the dining experience.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 100%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 75%.