Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Courtyard Kaua'i at Coconut BeachFirst to ReviewMar 22, 2013
I liked the location. Not far from the airport. It's clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's smaller than most of the Hotels we've stayed at but I liked it. The pool isn't heated which would be nice in the summer. We went in February so it was a little chilly, but the jacuzzi was hot. The only thing negative I can say about our room was that the bathroom is really small.The beach at the Hotel is rocky but our kids still enjoyed it and nicer beaches are a short drive away. You can stay anywhere in Kauai, cause the island is small enough to drive from one end to the other! There were shopping centers really close by, which was convenient. It has a restaurant that's good but a bit pricey. We ate at the bar a lot. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it!Recommended for:Family Travelers
Very Good!1062 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- BeachBeach is lovely. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% satisfied guests.