Courtyard Marriott Santa Barbara Goleta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Barbara GoletaFirst to ReviewAug 31, 2012
Brand New as of August 23, 2012. Very well done with spacious rooms - a sharp business hotel however easily doubles as a vacation hotel in the area with all everything you need. Great location biking distance to the beach and UCSB. Near shopping and restaurants as well, and close to downtown SB.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Outstanding!276 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel Building99% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 89%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.