Courtyard Marriott Santa Barbara Goleta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Courtyard Marriott Santa Barbara GoletaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3First to Review
Brand New as of August 23, 2012. Very well done with spacious rooms - a sharp business hotel however easily doubles as a vacation hotel in the area with all everything you need. Great location biking distance to the beach and UCSB. Near shopping and restaurants as well, and close to downtown SB.Recommended for:
Excellent!273 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 89%.
- Room87% said the beds were comfortable.